Morse® X02-285GR option: simple hand crank factory installed on 285a-gr. Replaces pull chain tilt control.
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
In the event of a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
- FACTORY INSTALLED Option on NEW model 285A-GR
- 9″ Hand Crank to turn the drum
- Requires Hand Crank to be within operator’s reach to control the drum tilt angle
- Replaces standard pull chain and chain wheel