Morse® 186M Adjusto-Karrier with Spark Resistant Parts to pour a steel or fiber drum. 500 lb capacity.
Available by RFQ Only. The listed price is a placeholder.
We need to contact Morse® for current pricing, shipping and delivery dates for this product so it is only available by RFQ.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours which will include an accurate ship date. This allows our customers to take into account delivery date when ordering.
- We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of special materials are typically built to order.
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment.
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors.
- Shop backlog at the time an order is placed.
- Model 186M with Spark Resistant Parts
- Adjust for 15″ to 23″ (38.1 to 58.4 cm) diameter containers
- Lift, rotate, and control the pour of a drum at or above your reach with your hoist or crane
- Rubber faced grip pads are tightened by hand crank to fit drum diameter
- Grips steel or fiber drum
- Do NOT use with plastic drum
- Control drum tilting 360 degrees in either direction
- It has a pull chain to control drum tilt with a 30:1 gear and sprocket ratio
- IMPORTANT: Every Morse below-hook drum handler is individually load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity as per American National Standard ANSI/ASME B30.20 and ships with a Load Test Certificate enclosed.
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Full Drum
- 250 Lb. (114 kg) Half-Full Drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.