Morse® 185AM Below-Hook Drum Kontrol-Karrier with Spark Resistant Parts to lift and pour a drum with your hoist. Turn drum above reach with pull chain. MORCINCHTM Drum Holder adjusts for 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter. Capacity: 800 Lb. (363 kg)
Important: This is a custom-made to order(non-stock) product available ONLY by RFQ. The listed price is a placeholder.
We need to contact Morse® for current pricing, shipping and delivery dates for this product so it is only available by RFQ.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
Morse Below-Hook Drum Carriers enable you to move and pour a drum within or above your reach. Dispense drum contents with your hoist or crane. Even lift and invert a drum with a drum faucet in place.
- Spark-resistant parts reduce the risk of mechanical sparking in environments with flammable or explosive materials.
- Designed to lift and pour a 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum
- Cinch chain and ratchet to secure drum
- Turn drum 360o with a pull chain loop to dispense from drum
- Features MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System automatically cinches around 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Install correct MORCINCHTM Kit to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for each smaller drum
- We recommend the MORStopTM Tilt-Brake Option to automatically lock and hold the drum tilt angle until the operator turns it
- Factory load tested and ships with load test certificate
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is more challenging to tilt than a full drum.