Morse® 2-305-E3 1 to 5-gallon can tumbler two cans exp-proof 3-phase motor; motor controls not included 100 lb./can capacity (OSHA requires enclosure).
Double Can tumbler turns one or two 1 to 5-gallon (4 to 19 liters) cans or pails end-over-end to mix the contents.
Capacity: 100 Lb. (45.5 kg) per can
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires an enclosure with an interlock
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order.
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment.
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
For a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
- Morse® 2-305-E3 1 to 5-gallon can tumbler has 1/4 HP, Explosion-Proof 3-phase 208-230/460V 60Hz motor.
- Rotates cans or pails at 23 RPM continuously in one direction end-over-end.
- Does NOT shake or oscillate cans.
- IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires an enclosure with an interlock to automatically turn off the machine if the enclosure is opened.
- Enclosure Kit with Interlock Switches is sold separately.