Morse® 2-5154-E3-575 double stationary drum roller, 20 rpm 1 hp exp-proof 3-phase 56c 575v 60hz motor; motor controls sold separately OSHA requires an enclosure.
Stationary Double Drum Roller to mix drum contents
Turns drums at 20 RPM
Explosion-Proof 3-phase 60Hz motor.
Motor controls are sold separately.
IMPORTANT: OSHA requires an enclosure with an interlock.
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
For a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
Double Drum Roller to gently mix contents inside closed drums
Load horizontal drum onto roller with your crane and a Morse below-hook drum lifter, such as model 41
Roll drums on their side at 20 RPM
RPM is based on 22.5″ (57.15 cm) diameter 55-gallon (210 liters) drum
Spring steel grounding straps help drain possible static charge from drums
Morse® 2-5154-E3-575 double stationary drum roller is powered by an Explosion-Proof 1 HP 3-phase 575V 60Hz electric motor.
Explosion Proof Motor is rated for Class I Group D, and Class II Groups F and G.
Does NOT include control, cord and plug. Electrician to install according to local codes and customer’s preference.
Morse Explosion-Proof Control Package is sold separately with no wiring from NEMA 7/9 control box to motor. Electrician to install following local codes.
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires an enclosure with an interlock to automatically turn off the machine if the enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.
- Roll steel drums with 6″ to 28″ (15 to 71 cm) diameter, and a maximum 40″ (102 cm) length
- To roll plastic drums, add Option POLY-2-5154
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: 140oF (60oC)
- Capacity per Drum:
- 1000 Lb. (454 kg) Liquid load in the drum.
- 300 Lb. (136 kg) Dry load in the drum.
A shifting dry load exerts greater stress on the drum rotator than the fluid motion of a liquid load.