Morse® 201VS-A portable drum roller, variable speed 15-24 rpm, air motor. (OSHA requires enclosure with interlock).
Variable Speed Portable Drum Roller / Drum Mixer
Vary rolling drum speed from 15 to 24 RPM
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires enclosure with an interlock
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
For a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
Variable Speed Drum Mixer: Roll a 55-gallon (210 liters) drum at 15 to 24 RPM to mix drum contents
RPM is based on a 22.5″ (57.15 cm) diameter drum
Model 201VS-A is powered by an AIR motor.
Requires plant air at 40 PSI, flowing at a rate of 22 scfm. Install with filter, regulator, and lubricator (FRL) in air line ahead of motor.
Morse FRL Kit 90020-P is sold separately.
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires an enclosure with an interlock to automatically turn off the machine if the enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.
- Roll steel drum with 6″ to 28″ (15 to 71 cm) diameter and up to 38″ (96.5 cm) tall.
- The tipping lever will ONLY engage a drum 30″ (76.2 cm) or taller
- To roll a plastic drum, add Option POLY-201
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: 140oF (60oC)
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) with Liquid Load in drum
- 300 Lb. (136 kg) with Dry Load in drum
A shifting dry load exerts greater stress on the drum rotator than the fluid motion of a liquid load