Morse® 405M-124 Omni-Lift Karrier Drum Racker to lift, move, and place drum horizontally on the rack. Hand pump lift and hand crank drum tilt.
Available by RFQ Only. The listed price is a placeholder.
We need to contact Morse® for current pricing, shipping and delivery dates for this product so it is only available by RFQ.
In most cases we can provide a written quote within hours which will include an accurate ship date. This allows our customers to take into account delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of special materials are typically built to order.
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment.
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors.
- Shop backlog at the time an order is placed.
- Model 405M has a manual hand pump lift and hand crank drum tilt
- Lift a rimmed 55-gallon (210 liters) steel or plastic drum, tilt it horizontally, and place it in a rack up to 72″ (183 cm) high
- Has spark-resistant parts
- It can also serve as a dumper with controlled pouring
- Accommodates a drum faucet that extends up to 10″ (25 cm) from the drum
- Full-Drum Capacity: 800 Lb. (363 kg)
- Half-Full Drum Capacity: 500 Lb. (227 kg)