Morse® 410M Heavy-Duty Hydra-Lift Karrier with Spark Resistant Parts. Lift, move and pour a 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum. Has hand pump drum to lift and pull-chain drum tilt.
Available by RFQ Only. The listed price is a placeholder.
We need to contact Morse® for current pricing, shipping and delivery dates for this product so it is only available by RFQ.
In most cases we can provide a written quote within hours which will include an accurate ship date. This allows our customers to take into account delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of special materials are typically built to order.
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment.
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors.
- Shop backlog at the time an order is placed.
- Model 410M includes manual hand pump drum lift and pull-chain manual drum tilt.
- Has spark-resistant parts
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum
- Dispense drum up to 72″ (183 cm) high
- 360o tilt control in either direction
- Dual heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders with built-in flow control for uniform, controlled speed of descent
- Raise and control dispensing as necessary: increase pouring angle for full discharge; reduce to control pour rate; reverse to stop pouring and deliver partial drum contents
- Material is discharged straight forward directly from the drum
- Faucets, pipe, or valve extensions may be attached to a drum
- Hydra-Lift Karriers can also be used to lift drums onto or off scales, platforms, conveyors or trucks; move drums to or from storage; charge high tanks; or position drums of parts for hand access at work stations
- Features MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System automatically cinches around 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Install correct MORCINCHTM Kit to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for each smaller drum
- We recommend the MORStopTM Tilt-Brake Option to automatically lock and hold the drum tilt angle until the operator turns it
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.