Morse® 515M-T-124 Scale-Equipped Vertical-Lift Drum Pourer to lift, move, weigh and pour a 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum. Has air power drum lift and hand crank drum tilt.
Available by RFQ Only. The listed price is a placeholder.
We need to contact Morse® for current pricing, shipping and delivery dates for this product so it is only available by RFQ.
In most cases we can provide a written quote within hours which will include an accurate ship date. This allows our customers to take into account delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of special materials are typically built to order.
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment.
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors.
- Shop backlog at the time an order is placed.
- Model 515M-T-124 has air power drum lift and hand crank manual drum tilt
- On/off valve raises drum; manual release valve lowers the drum
- Has spark-resistant parts
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum from up to 60″ (152 cm) high.
- Scale-equipped to weigh as you pour
- T-Type Scale: Intrinsically-Safe Electronics Ultra-Low Power Intensity (ULPI) Instrument for use in many hazardous areas, approved for all classes, groups and divisions of N.E.C. hazardous environment classifications. Recharge the scale battery outside the hazard area. Charger for scale battery is NOT for use in a hazard area.
- 360o tilt control in either direction
- Dispense into vat, hopper, mixer or other containers
- Features MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System automatically cinches around 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Install correct MORCINCHTM Kit to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for each smaller drum
- We recommend the MORStopTM Tilt-Brake Option to automatically lock and hold the drum tilt angle until the operator turns it
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.