Morse® 520M-114 Vertical-Lift Drum Pourer to lift, move and pour 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum. Has air power drum lift and tilt.
Available by RFQ Only. The listed price is a placeholder.
We need to contact Morse® for current pricing, shipping and delivery dates for this product so it is only available by RFQ.
In most cases we can provide a written quote within hours which will include an accurate ship date. This allows our customers to take into account delivery date when ordering.
We srive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of special materials are typically built to order.
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment.
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors.
- Shop backlog at the time an order is placed.
- Model 520M-114 has air power drum lift and tilt
- On/off valve and lift valve raise drum; the second valve controls hydraulically-driven drum tilt; manual release valve lowers the drum
- Has spark-resistant parts
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum from up to 106″ (269 cm) high
- 360o tilt control in either direction
- Dispense into vat, hopper, mixer or other containers
- Features MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System automatically cinches around 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Install correct MORCINCHTM Kit to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for each smaller drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.