Morse® MORplug™ Ductile Iron Drum Bung Plug Wrench Model 59
MORplugtm Drum wrench opens or tightens bung plugs on drums. Made of ductile iron, the Model 59 is painted blue. For use with NON-flammable materials.
Morse® 59 MORplug drum wrench made of ductile iron
MORplugtm Drum Bung Plug Wrench – Model 59
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases we can provide a written quote within hours which will include an accurate ship date. This allows our customers to take into account delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
In the event of a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
Use Morse Drum Bung Plug Wrenches to Open Drums. They have many different surfaces and shapes to fit virtually all drum plugs.
- Morse® 59 MORplug drum wrench made of ductile iron
- It has many surfaces and shapes to fit virtually all drum plugs
- Works with many different steel or plastic drums
- Solid one-piece construction
- 15.5″ length provides leverage and hand clearance
- Instructions are on the box for the use of each drum bung wrench.