Morse® 82AM-GT-124 Drum Mover and Palletizer with spark-resistant parts and hand crank drum tilt control. Dispense drum up to 26″ (66 cm) high. Has AIR power drum lift.
Available by RFQ Only. The listed price is a placeholder.
We need to contact Morse® for current pricing, shipping and delivery dates for this product so it is only available by RFQ.
In most cases we can provide a written quote within hours which will include an accurate ship date. This allows our customers to take into account delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of special materials are typically built to order.
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment.
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors.
- Shop backlog at the time an order is placed.
- Model 82AM-GT-124 has an air power drum lift and hand crank geared tilt
- On/off valve raises and lowers the drum
- Palletize and dispense a standard 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum
- Has spark-resistant parts
- Lifts to 20″ (50.8 cm) above the floor in an upright position
- Maximum dispensing height: 26″ (66 cm) for horizontal drum
- Has V-shaped base to service pallet corner, and the base is counter-weighted for stability
- Standard 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum in horizontal position reaches 18.5″ (47 cm) beyond wheels of V-shaped base
- We recommend a factory-installed MORSTopTM Tilt-Brake Option to hold tilt angle when pouring automatically.
- Features MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System automatically cinches around 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum.
- Install correct MORCINCHTM Kit to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for each smaller drum
- We recommend the MORStopTM Tilt-Brake Option to automatically lock and hold the drum tilt angle until the operator turns it
- Capacity: 600 Lb. (272 kg)