Morse® 82HM-124 Drum Mover / Palletizer to move upright rimmed drum. AIR power drum lift.
Available by RFQ Only. The listed price is a placeholder.
We need to contact Morse® for current pricing, shipping and delivery dates for this product so it is only available by RFQ.
In most cases we can provide a written quote within hours which will include an accurate ship date. This allows our customers to take into account delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of special materials are typically built to order.
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment.
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors.
- Shop backlog at the time an order is placed.
- Model 82HM-124 has air power drum lift
- On/off valve raises and lowers the drum
- Has spark-resistant parts
- Efficiently moves upright rimmed steel, fiber or plastic drums onto and off pallets and floor, up to 19″ (48.3 cm) above the floor.
- Drum must be at least 22.5″ (57.15 cm) tall
- Handle drums of various diameters
- Grips top rim of drum with jaws
- Completely mechanical automatic drum grip
- Requires 75 Lb. (34 kg) minimum drum weight to activate jaws
- Plant Air Pressure required to lift drum:
- 100 PSI to lift 1000 Lb. (454 kg) drum
- 80 PSI for 800 Lb. (363 kg) drum
- 60 PSI for 600 Lb. (272 kg) drum
- 40 PSI for 400 Lb. (181 kg) drum
- Capacity: 1000 Lb. (454 kg)