Morse® 85AM Below-Hook Drum Karrier with spark-resistant parts ONLY for a RIBBED 55-gallon (210 liters) 22.5″ (57 cm) diameter steel drum. Grasp the drum to tilt by hand.
Available by RFQ Only. The listed price is a placeholder.
We need to contact Morse® for current pricing, shipping and delivery dates for this product so it is only available by RFQ.
In most cases we can provide a written quote within hours which will include an accurate ship date. This allows our customers to take into account delivery date when ordering.
- We try to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of special materials are typically built to order.
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment.
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors.
- Shop backlog at the time an order is placed.
Ships with Load Test Certificate
- Model 85AM has Spark Resistant Parts for use in hazardous areas
- Designed specifically to lift and pour a 22.5” (57 cm) diameter ribbed 55-Gallon (210 liters) Steel Drum
- Turn drum 360o by hand to dispense within reach
- Lock drum in upright for transporting
- Lock in the horizontal position to pour
- Release tilt-locks on drum carrier for a hand-controlled tilt at any angle
- Cinch chain and ratchet to secure drum
- Factory load tested and ships with load test certificate
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.