Morse® 160M Spark Resistant 4-Wheel Drum Truck for use in hazardous areas. Move, pour and palletize a rimmed drum.
Important: This is a custom-made to order(non-stock) product available ONLY by RFQ. The listed price is a placeholder.
We need to contact Morse® for current pricing, shipping and delivery dates for this product so it is only available by RFQ.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
- 4-Wheel Drum Truck with Spark Resistant Parts
- Transport, palletize and dispense from a drum
- The truck carries the full weight of the drum. No need to balance or support drum weight
- Move a drum onto and off pallets
- Stands alone on 4-wheels
- Handle a 30, 55, or 85-gallon steel drum, and most rimmed plastic and fiber drums
- Moves and turns easily on four 8” MORTUF polyolefin roller-bearing wheels
- Specially shaped forged toe prongs are wide and rounded to protect the drum and ease loading drum
- Hands covered within a U-shaped knuckle saving handle
- Ships boxed, with minor assembly required
- Capacity: 1000 Lb. (454 kg)