Morse® 160-WP 4-Wheel Drum Truck with wide stance pneumatic tires to move drum on rough terrain. Move, pour and palletize a rimmed drum.
4-Wheel Drum Truck with wide stance pneumatic tires to move drum on rough terrain. Move, pour and palletize a rimmed drum.
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
For a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
- Morse® 160-WP drum truck 4-Wheel Drum Truck for rough terrain
- Transport, palletize and dispense from a drum
- The truck carries the full weight of the drum. No need to balance or support drum weight
- Move a drum onto and off pallets
- Stands alone on 4-wheels or upright for storage
- Handle a 30, 55, or 85-gallon steel drum, and most rimmed plastic and fiber drums
- Moves easily on four inflated tires
- Wheelbase is 27.25″ (69.2 cm) wide
- Tires are 10″ (25.4 cm) diameter, and 3.75″ (9.5 cm) wide
- Specially shaped forged toe prongs are wide and rounded to protect the drum and ease loading drum
- Hands protected within a U-shaped knuckle saving handle
- Ships boxed, with minor assembly required
- Capacity: 1000 lb. (454 kg)