Morse® 125 no-spill drum truck with three wheels for up to 24″ diameter drum, 1200 lb. capacity
Morse®125 no-spill drum truck No-Spill Drum Truck has three wheels to move upright drum with a 1200 Lb. (545 kg) capacity.
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
For a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
Morse 3-Wheel “No-Spill” Drum Truck is ideal when you need to keep a drum upright and have a drum pump in place while transporting. The drum cart handle hinges outward to give added leverage for easier moving and steering.
To get the drum onto the No-Spill Drum Truck, push the top of the drum to tip it away from you slightly. Then push the drum truck base under the drum with your foot.
Model 125 drum cart also stores upright, in pushing position.
- Keeps drum upright while moving
- For a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel, fiber or plastic drum
- Handle a drum with up to 24″ (61 cm) outside diameter
- Two 8″ (20.3 cm) diameter polyolefin wheels
- One rear 4″ (10.16 cm) diameter swivel caster
- Dimensions: 47″ (119 cm) Tall, 31.5″ (80 cm) Wide
- Capacity: 1200 Lb. (545 kg)