Morse®153 drum truck two-wheel with polyolefin wheels. Capacity: 1000 Lb. (454 kg).
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
For a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
- Drum truck with two hard polyolefin wheels
- Each wheel is 10″ diameter wide (25.4 cm)
- Toes slide underneath curvature of drum bottom, as you tilt it back
- Hook engages Top Rim of drum
- Requires drum at least 30″ (76.2 cm) tall
- Rimmed 55-gallon (210 liters) steel, plastic or fiber drum
- Rimmed 30-gallon (114 liters) drum at least 30″ (76.2 cm) tall
- Rimmed 85-gallon (321 liters) “over pack” or “salvage drum”
- Capacity: 1000 Lb. (454 kg)