Morse® 185A Below-Hook Drum Karrier to lift and pour a drum. Turn drum above reach with pull chain. MORCINCHTM Drum Holder adjusts for 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter. Ships with load test certificate. Capacity: 800 Lb. (363 kg)
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
In the event of a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
Morse Below-Hook Drum Carriers enable you to move and pour a drum within or above your reach. Dispense drum contents with your hoist or crane. Even lift and invert a drum with a drum faucet in place.
- Morse® 185A Below-Hook Drum Karrier
- Designed to lift and pour a 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum
- Cinch chain and ratchet to secure drum
- Turn drum 360o with a pull chain loop to dispense from drum
- Features MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System automatically cinches around 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Install correct MORCINCHTM Kit to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for each smaller drum
- We recommend the MORStopTM Tilt-Brake Option to automatically lock and hold the drum tilt angle until the operator turns it
- Factory load tested and ships with load test certificate
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unstable and shifting load is more challenging to tilt than a full drum.