Morse® 185S-LA Custom Kontrol-Karrier with longer arms to accommodate drum cone. 800 lb. capacity.
Morse®1 85S-LA custom Kontrol-Karrier with longer arms to accommodate a drum cone – Shown with Hand Crank Option X02-185 and Tilt-Brake Option 3900i-P.
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
In the event of a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
- Morse® 185S-LA custom Kontrol-Karrier
- Custom Below-Hook Kontrol-Karrier with longer arms and more overhead space to accommodate a drum with a drum cone attached
- Lift and dispense a 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum from your hoist
- Cinch chain and secure ratchet drum
- Pull the chain to turn drum 360o in either direction
- Features MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System automatically cinches around 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Accepts MORCINCHTM Options to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Accepts Diameter Adapters for various smaller drums
- We recommend the MORStopTM Tilt-Brake Option to automatically lock and hold the drum tilt angle until the operator turns it
- Factory load tested and ships with load test certificate
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unstable and shifting load is more challenging to tilt than a full drum.