Morse® 201B/20-A portable drum roller, 2 belts, 20 rpm, air motor (OSHA requires enclosure).
Belted Portable Drum Roller for Fiber Drum. Roll closed fiber drum on its side to mix drum contents.
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires an enclosure with an interlock.
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
For a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
Roll a fiber drum on its side to mix drum contents
An air motor powers model 201B/20-A.
Requires plant air at 40 PSI, flowing at a 22 scfm. Install filter, regulator, and lubricator (FRL) in the airline ahead of the motor.
Morse FRL Kit 90020-P is sold separately.
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires an enclosure with an interlock to automatically turn off the machine if the enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.
- Morse® 201B/20-A portable drum roller.
- Roll a drum at 20 RPM
- RPM is based on a 22.5″ (57.15 cm) diameter drum
- Roll drum with 16″ to 23″ (41 to 58 cm) diameter and up to 35″ (89 cm) tall
- The tipping lever will ONLY engage a drum 30″ (76.2 cm) or taller
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: 140oF (60oC)
- Capacity: 300 Lb. (136 kg)