Morse® 201BVS-E1 portable drum roller, 2 belts, variable speed 15-24 rpm, explosion-proof 1-phase motor (OSHA requires enclosure).
Belted Portable Variable Speed Drum Roller to roll closed fiber drum on its side to mix drum contents
Explosion-proof 1-phase 60Hz electric motor
IMPORTANT: OSHA requires an enclosure with a safety interlock
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
For a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
Roll a fiber drum on its side to mix drum contents
Morse® 201BVS-E1 portable drum roller is powered by an Explosion-proof 1/2 HP 1-phase 115/208-230V 60Hz electric motor.
Explosion Proof Motors are rated for Class I Group D and Class II Groups F and G.
Ships without a switch, cord and plug. Electrician to install according to local codes and customer’s preference.
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires an enclosure with an interlock to automatically turn off the machine if the enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.
- Vary rolling drum speed from 15 to 24 RPM
- RPM is based on a 22.5″ (57.15 cm) diameter drum
- Roll drum with 16″ to 23″ (41 to 58 cm) diameter and up to 35″ (89 cm) tall
- The tipping lever will ONLY engage a drum 30″ (76.2 cm) or taller
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: 140oF (60oC)
- Capacity: 300 Lb. (136 kg)