Morse® 201VS-1 portable drum roller, variable speed 15-24 rpm, 1-phase 115v motor (OSHA requires enclosure with safety interlock)
Variable Speed Portable Drum Roller to Mix Drum Contents. Roll a 55-gallon (210 liters) drum on its side at 5 to 24 RPM. 1/2 HP, Single-phase 115V 60Hz electric motor.
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
For a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
Variable Speed Portable Drum Roller to Mix Drum Contents. Roll a 55-gallon (210 liters) drum on its side at 15 to 24 RPM. 1/2 HP, Single-phase 115V 60Hz electric motor.
- Morse® 201VS-1 portable drum roller
- Roll a 55-gallon (210 liters) drum on its side at 15 to 24 RPM, based on a 22.5″ (57.15 cm) diameter drum.
- Roll steel drum with 6″ to 28″ (15 to 71 cm) diameter and up to 38″ (96.5 cm) tall
- The tipping lever will ONLY engage a drum 30″ (76.2 cm) or taller
- Powered by a 1/2 HP single-phase 115V 60Hz electric motor
- Includes switch, cord and plug
- To roll a plastic drum, add Option POLY-201
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: 140oF (60oC)
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) with Liquid Load in drum
- 300 Lb. (136 kg) with Dry Load in drum
A shifting dry load exerts greater stress on the drum rotator than the fluid motion of a liquid load.
- IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires an enclosure with an interlock to automatically turn off the machine if an enclosure is opened. Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.