Morse® 285XBP forklift-karrier, 55-gallon, 12v dc battery power tilt, 2500 lb. capacity, requires 25″ between forks.
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
For a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
Modify fork truck nameplate information to reflect the capacity of fork truck with Morse attachment. Fork truck capacity can be substantially lower than the original rated capacity, as adding an attachment tends to move the center of gravity of the combined truck and load forward.
See Operator’s Manual for Center of Gravity Dimensions to Calculate Lost Load on Your Fork Truck
Applicable OSHA Regulations regarding use of attachments with your forklift
- Morse® 285XBP Forklift-Karrier
- Heavy-Duty Forklift Drum handler with Battery Power Drum Tilt Control
- Slide onto forks requires 25″ (63.5 cm) between the forks
- Control drum tilting 180o forward and back
- 2-Button control pendant reaches back to forklift operator
- 2500 Lb. (1134 kg) Full drum
- 1250 Lb. (567 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity indicates the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unstable and shifting load is more challenging to tilt than a full drum.