Morse® 290F GRIP+GOTM power-grip fork mounted drum handler to lift, move and pour a drum right from your forklift. There is a self-contained battery power drum grip and tilt.
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
In the event of a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
Use Morse® 290F GRIP+GOTM power-grip fork mount drum handler to lift, move and pour a drum right from your forklift. It has a self-contained battery power drum grip and tilt.
Modify fork truck nameplate information to reflect the capacity of fork truck with Morse attachment. Fork truck capacity can be substantially lower than the original rated capacity, as adding an attachment tends to move the center of gravity of the combined truck and load forward.
See Operator’s Manual for Center of Gravity Dimensions to Calculate Lost Load on Your Fork Truck
Applicable OSHA Regulations regarding the use of attachments with your forklift.
- Morse® 290F GRIP+GOTM power-grip fork mount drum handler
- Power GRIP & TILT: Self-contained 12V DC
- Fully Invert Drum: Turn 180o to empty contents
- Drum Tilt Direction: Forward
- Tilt Control: Battery Power with pendant
- Available with factory-installed Option # 6149i-P wireless tilt control
- Drum Sizes: 14″ to 24″ (35.6 to 61 cm) diameter. Typical 15-gallon to 55-gallon (55 to 210 liter)
- Drum Types: Steel drum
- Install Grip Pad Kit # 6172XL-P REQUIRED to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Distance Required Between Forks: 25″ (63.5 cm)
- Capacity: 1500 Lb. (680 kg)