Morse® 288-1 MORSPEED 1500 forklift attachment, lift and move one upright drum, single head with jaws to grip the top rim of the drum, 1500 lb. capacity.
MORSPEEDtm 1500 Forklift Attachment one drum handler with a single head to grip the top rim of the drum. Capacity: 1500 Lb. (680 kg)
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
In the event of a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
Morse® 288-1 MORSPEED 1500 forklift attachment
Modify fork truck nameplate information to reflect the capacity of fork truck with Morse attachment. Fork truck capacity can be substantially lower than the original rated capacity, as adding an attachment tends to move the center of gravity of the combined truck and load forward.
See Operator’s Manual for Center of Gravity Dimensions to Calculate Lost Load on Your Fork Truck
Applicable OSHA Regulations regarding use of attachments with your forklift
- Morse® 288-1 MORSPEED 1500 forklift attachment
- MORSPEEDtm 1500 model, 288-1, handles a single drum with one jaw to grip the top rim of the drum.
- Mount onto forks and secure to forklift with chain
- Approach drum with jaws below top drum rim
- Jaws grip drum the top rim of the drum as you raise the forks
- Transport upright drum
- The drum is released when set down with weight is removed from the jaws
- 1500 Lb. (680 kg)
- Requires 75 lb (34 kg) minimum drum weight to activate jaws