Morse®400AM-96-111 Spark Resistant Hydra-Lift Karrier to lift, move and pour drum up to 96″ (244 cm) high. Electric power lift and tilt control, single-phase explosion-proof motor.
Available by RFQ Only. The listed price is a placeholder.
We need to contact Morse® for current pricing, shipping and delivery dates for this product so it is only available by RFQ.
In most cases we can provide a written quote within hours which will include an accurate ship date. This allows our customers to take into account delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of special materials are typically built to order.
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment.
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors.
- Shop backlog at the time an order is placed.
- Hydra-Lift Karrier with Spark Resistant Parts
- Model 400AM-96-111 has electric power drum lift and tilt control with a single-phase explosion-proof motor
- Ships without the switch, cord and plug. Electrician to install according to local codes.
- Cinch chain and ratchet to secure drum
- Dispense a drum at up to 96″ (244 cm) high
- Turn drum 360o in either direction
- Features MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System automatically cinches around 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Install correct MORCINCHTM Kit to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for each smaller drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.