Morse® 400AM-96-124 Spark Resistant Hydra-Lift Karrier to lift, move and pour a drum up to 96″ (244 cm) high. AIR power drum lift. Manual Pull Chain tilt control. Features MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System. Capacity: 800 Lb. (363 kg).
Available by RFQ Only. The listed price is a placeholder.
We need to contact Morse® for current pricing, shipping and delivery dates for this product so it is only available by RFQ.
In most cases we can provide a written quote within hours which will include an accurate ship date. This allows our customers to take into account delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of special materials are typically built to order.
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment.
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors.
- Shop backlog at the time an order is placed.
- Hydra-Lift Karrier with Spark Resistant Parts
- Model 400AM-96-124 has AIR powered drum lift, but Pull Chain Loop drum tilt control
- Cinch chain and ratchet to secure drum
- Dispense a drum at up to 96″ (244 cm) high
- Turn drum 360o in either direction
- Features MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System automatically cinches around 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Accepts MORCINCHTM Options to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Accepts Diameter Adapters for various smaller drums
- We recommend the MORStopTM Tilt-Brake Option to automatically lock and hold the drum tilt angle until the operator turns it
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.