Morse® 515-T vertical-lift drum pourer, 60″ maximum pour height, scale-equipped with div 2 intrinsically safe indicator, manual lift & tilt, 800 lb. capacity.
Scale-Equipped Vertical-Lift Drum Pourer to lift, move, weigh and pour a 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum.
It has a hand pump drum lift and hand crank drum tilt.
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours, including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Supply chain delays for components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
In the event of a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
- Morse® 515-T vertical-lift drum pourer
- Model 515-T has a manual hand pump drum lift with a hand crank to manually tilt the drum.
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum from up to 60″ (152 cm) high.
- Scale-equipped to weigh as you pour
- T-Type Scale: Intrinsically-Safe Electronics Ultra-Low Power Intensity (ULPI) Instrument for use in many hazardous areas, approved for all classes, groups and divisions of N.E.C. hazardous environment classifications. Recharge the scale battery outside the hazard area. Charger for scale battery is NOT for use in a hazard area.
- 360o tilt control in either direction
- Dispense into vat, hopper, mixer or other containers
- Features MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System to automatically cinches around 22″ to 23.5″ (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Install correct MORCINCHTM Kit to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for each smaller drum
- We recommend the MORStopTM Tilt-Brake Option automatically lock and hold the drum tilt angle until the operator turns it
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is more challenging to tilt than a full drum.