Morse < PILOT > Models 900, 905, 910 and 915
Power-Propelled Walk-Behind Drum Handlers Improve Productivity
< PILOT > Model # 900 Lift and Pour a Drum up to 10.5 feet (3.2 m) high.
< PILOT > Model # 905 Scale-Equipped Drum Pourer
< PILOT > Model # 910 Rack a Drum Horizontally up to 10.5 feet (3.2 m) high.
< PILOT > Model # 915 Move and Stack an Upright Drum up to 10 feet (3 m) high.
The new Morse < PILOT > Self-Propelled Drum Handlers feature intuitive, industry-standard throttle, steering and drum positioning controls.
- Lift up to a 1500 Lb. (680 kg) drum
- Control power-propelled walkie travel speed with ergonomic twist grip
- Raise drum up to 10.5 feet (3.2 m) high
- Raise or lower control handle to actuate walkie brake, and feather for accurate payload positioning
Built-in Safety Systems
- When released, the walkie handle returns to upright position and applies the “dead-man” brake
- A “Belly-button” switch helps prevent operator being pinned. Upon contact, it activates low speed reverse direction.
Related products information
Related Morse Product Details
Morse Model 900 < pilot > power-propelled drum mover / pourer, pour up to 10.5′ high, 1500 lb. capacity$29,436.00 + Shipping and Illinois state sales tax. Add to cart
Morse Model 905 < pilot > power-propelled scale-equipped drum mover / pourer, pour drum up to 10.5′ high, 800 lb. capacity$38,148.00 + Shipping and Illinois state sales tax. Add to cart
Morse Model 910 < pilot > power-propelled morstak drum mover/racker, rack rimmed 55-gal steel or poly drum only, rack up to 10.5′ high$32,177.20 + Shipping and Illinois state sales tax. Add to cart
Morse Model 915 < pilot > power-propelled morspeed drum mover / stacker to lift a rimmed upright drum up to 10 feet high, 1500 lb. capacity$28,732.00 + Shipping and Illinois state sales tax. Add to cart