Morse® 201/20-1 Portable Drum Roller to Mix Drum Contents. Roll a 55-gallon (210 liters) drum on its side at 20 RPM: 1/2 HP, Single-phase 115V 60Hz electric motor.
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases, we can provide a written quote within hours including an accurate ship date allowing our customers to consider the delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
In the event of a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
Roll a 55-gallon (210 liters) drum on its side at 20 RPM to mix drum contents
RPM determined based on a 22.5″ (57.15 cm) diameter drum
Model 201/20-1 powered by a 1/2 HP, single-phase 115V 60Hz electric motor.
Includes switch, cord and plug
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires an enclosure with an interlock to automatically turn off the machine when opening the enclosure door.
Sold separately are the Enclosure and Interlock Kit.
- Morse® 201/20-1 portable drum roller
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: 140oF (60oC)
- Roll steel drum with 6″ to 28″ (15 to 71 cm) diameter and up to 38″ (96.5 cm) tall
- The tipping lever will ONLY engage a drum 30″ (76.2 cm) or taller
- To roll a plastic drum, add Option POLY-201
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Liquid load in the drum
- 300 Lb. (136 kg) Dry load in the drum
A shifting dry load exerts more significant stress on the drum rotator than the fluid motion of a liquid load.