Morse® 285XGR forklift-karrier, 22.5″ diameter 55-gallon drum, 2500 lb. capacity, requires 25″ between forks.
Super-Duty Forklift-Karrier to lift and pour a heavy drum with your forklift. The drum holder has a 3-piece drum holder to secure a 55-gallon (210 liters) steel drum. Capacity: 2500 Lb. (1134 kg).
We strongly recommend our customers submit an RFQ rather than place an order on the website.
In most cases we can provide a written quote within hours which will include an accurate ship date. This allows our customers to take into account delivery date when ordering.
We strive to provide accurate information on the availability of Morse equipment. Some of the factors that affect lead times are:
- Custom equipment and equipment made of select materials built to order
- Standard in-stock designs often require final assembly before shipment
- Delays in components supplied by our vendors
- Current shop backlog when placing the order
In the event of a canceled order, McBrady-McMahon may deduct cancellation charges from any refunds.
Modify fork truck nameplate information to reflect the capacity of fork truck with Morse attachment. Fork truck capacity can be substantially lower than the original rated capacity, as adding an attachment tends to move the center of gravity of the combined truck and load forward.
See Operator’s Manual for Center of Gravity Dimensions to Calculate Lost Load on Your Fork Truck
Applicable OSHA Regulations regarding use of attachments with your forklift
- Morse® 285XGR forklift-karrier
- Lift, move and dispense a heavy drum with your forklift
- Turn drum 360o in forward or back
- Heavily reinforced 3-piece drum holder with toggle clamp to secure drum
- Requires 25″ (63.5 cm) between the forks
- 2500 Lb. (1134 kg) Full drum
- 1250 Lb. (567 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unstable and shifting load is more challenging to tilt than a full drum.